AUR Online Payments Terms and Conditions
- By entering your credit card information:
You are stating that you are the authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name, number, billing address etc.) is accurate.
- You authorize AUR to charge your credit card for the amount requested.
- For each transaction, in addition to the payment you have authorized, your credit card issuer may apply their customary transaction or handling charge.
- During the payment process, by clicking “Submit” you are consenting to receive one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address you have provided.
- We use a credit/debit card processing company to process payments for fees, retrieval requests and chargebacks. We do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes.